Do you need help deciding what size is right for you? We'll be happy to help if you want to get in touch.
The Reynolds 90 AERO goes big, offering ultra-deep rim aerodynamics. Time trialists and triathletes love this wheel because the DET™ rim profile reduces drag to a minimum, effectively giving them an advantage over their competitors. The Reynolds Aero 90 allows racers to go faster while expending less watts, and like the similarly shaped RZR® 92, it remains stable in gusty conditions, allowing the rider to concentrate on putting down power and going for the win.
Available in Clincher only.
Weight (set): 1875g
• Weight: Clincher Set: 1875g
• Width: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
• Rim Depth: 9 mm
• Braking: CTg
• Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
• Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
• Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: 2X
• Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
• Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
• Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo