The Reynolds 72 Aero hits the sweet spot of aerodynamic wheel rim depths. On rolling and wide-open roads, the DET™ profile rim accelerates quickly and maintains momentum by minimizing drag. The result is superior control in crosswinds and more speed for less energy spent; everything you want on race day.
Available in Clincher and Tubular.
• Weight: Clincher Set: 1675g | Tubular Set: 1420g
• Width: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
• Rim Depth: 72 mm
• Braking: CTg
• Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
• Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
• Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial | Rear Non Drive: 2X
• Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
• Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internalsh DT 240 Internals
• Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo