Do you need help deciding what size is right for you? We'll be happy to help if you want to get in touch.
The Reynolds 72 Aero hits the sweet spot of aerodynamic wheel rim depths. On rolling and wide-open roads, the DET™ profile rim accelerates quickly and maintains momentum by minimizing drag. The result is superior control in crosswinds and more speed for less energy spent; everything you want on race day.
Available in Clincher and Tubular.
• Weight: Clincher Set: 1675g | Tubular Set: 1420g
• Width: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
• Rim Depth: 72 mm
• Braking: CTg
• Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
• Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
• Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial | Rear Non Drive: 2X
• Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
• Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internalsh DT 240 Internals
• Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo