Do you need help deciding what size is right for you? We'll be happy to help if you want to get in touch.
The Reynolds 58 AERO offers a mid-deep rim profile that promises best in class stiffness, speed and stability. Quick to accelerate, Reynolds aero 58 wheels maintain their momentum almost effortlessly as Reynolds’ DET™ design reduces drag to a minimum, also making them incredibly stable and predictable to ride, even in strong gusty crosswinds.
Available in Clincher and Tubular.
Weight (set): 1580g
• Weight: Clincher Set: 1580g
• Tubular Set: 1340gWidth: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
• Rim Depth: 58 mm
• Braking: CTg
• Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
• Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
• Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial | Rear Non Drive: 2X
• Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
• Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
• Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo