The 46 AERO is one of Reynolds’ signature wheels as its DET™ rim profile provides the optimal balance of aerodynamics, stiffness and comfort in just about any discipline. As a great all-rounder, the Reynolds aero 46 is equally well suited to criteriums, road races and time trials. Given it’s plenty tough and sheds mud and sand as well as the wind, the Reynolds 46 aero will confidently handle any CX course it encounters too.
Available in Clincher or Tubular.
• Weight: Clincher Set: 1505g
• Tubular Set: 1245g
• Width: External: 26.2 mm , Internal: 16 mm
• Rim Depth: 46 mm
• Braking: CTg
• Design: Computational Fluid Dynamics: A2 Wind Tunnel Verified
• Spokes: 16 front / 20 rear
• Spoke Pattern: Front: Radial Rear Non Drive: 2X
• Nipples: Internal 5mm Hex x 2.0
• Hub: Reynolds Racing Design Straight-pull with DT Swiss 240 Internals
• Compability: Shimano / SRAM / Campagnolo
• Included: Cryo-Blue Power Pad Brake Pads, Wheel Bag, RC Race Skewers, Rim Strips